Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104556] Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 01:31:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <4AEDB3D2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AEE0305.email@example.com>
Hi John, You confused the log base 10 with the log base E. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Nov 3, 9:12 am, John Accardi <acca... at accardi.com> wrote: > Hello, > > Reading this forum I know my question is quite elementary. I am > new to Mathematica and have been pulling my hair out here (and I'm > bald to being with!). > > Any insights on this one? > > I assume a *.nb file can be attached here to this posting. It > contains the question. If not, it can be viewed here: > > http://www.accardi.com/zane.jpg > > Thanks in advance for helping out.