Re: Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104576] Re: [mg104528] Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation
- From: David Bevan <david.bevan at pb.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 01:35:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <4AEDB3D2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AEE0305.email@example.com>
Your hand calculation incorrectly uses log to base 10, not base e. David %^> -----Original Message----- From: John Accardi [mailto:accardi at accardi.com] Sent: 03 November 2009 07:54 To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg104576] [mg104528] Re: Fit function vs Hand Calculation Hello, Reading this forum I know my question is quite elementary. I am new to Mathematica and have been pulling my hair out here (and I'm bald to being with!). Any insights on this one? I assume a *.nb file can be attached here to this posting. It contains the question. If not, it can be viewed here: http://www.accardi.com/zane.jpg Thanks in advance for helping out.