Re: How can I change the default path for the function "Put"?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104648] Re: How can I change the default path for the function "Put"?
- From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:13:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Use SetDirectory[ dir ], which sets the current working directory to dir. SetDirectory sets the current working directory to your home directory. SetDirectory[ NotebookDirectory ] sets the current working directory to the same directory as the notebook you are working in (very useful). NotebookDirectory was introduced in version 6; if you are using an earlier version, I can send you a function to put in your init.m file to do the same thing. Daniel