Re: Re: Re: Finding Clusters

I feel I have to remark that with respect to me there is nothing
brilliant in the solution I posted. The idea behind it was the result of
a discussion in this group, many, many years ago, on a similar problem.
But anyway, it is a very beautiful result!

The real brilliant thing is the improvement that was given by Szabolcs
Horvat in [mg104644].

Fred