Re: Can't figure out how to include syntax coloring in Printout

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104703] Re: [mg104645] Can't figure out how to include syntax coloring in Printout
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:48:54 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:13:05 -0500 (EST), Adam wrote:
> How can it be so hard.....I want to print in exactly the "printout"
> environment, except I want those handy syntax colorations to be
> included.  Is this possible?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

Format->Edit Stylesheet...

then paste and interpret the following cell:

Cell[StyleData[All, "Printout"],
 ShowAutoStyles->True,
 ShowSyntaxStyles->True]

That will fix things for that notebook.  If you want to fix it for all notebooks
using that stylesheet on your system, then click the Install Stylesheet...
button and choose the like-named stylesheet.  E.g., if you started by using the
Default.nb stylesheet, then install it with the name Default.nb.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group