Re: Can't figure out how to include syntax coloring in Printout
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104703] Re: [mg104645] Can't figure out how to include syntax coloring in Printout
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:48:54 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:13:05 -0500 (EST), Adam wrote: > How can it be so hard.....I want to print in exactly the "printout" > environment, except I want those handy syntax colorations to be > included. Is this possible? > > Thanks, > > Adam Format->Edit Stylesheet... then paste and interpret the following cell: Cell[StyleData[All, "Printout"], ShowAutoStyles->True, ShowSyntaxStyles->True] That will fix things for that notebook. If you want to fix it for all notebooks using that stylesheet on your system, then click the Install Stylesheet... button and choose the like-named stylesheet. E.g., if you started by using the Default.nb stylesheet, then install it with the name Default.nb. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.