Re: Can't figure out how to include syntax coloring in Printout
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104757] Re: Can't figure out how to include syntax coloring in Printout
- From: Adam <juneappal at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 06:51:44 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 7, 3:48 am, John Fultz <jfu... at wolfram.com> wrote: > On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:13:05 -0500 (EST), Adam wrote: > > How can it be so hard.....I want to print in exactly the "printout" > > environment, except I want those handy syntax colorations to be > > included. Is this possible? > > > Thanks, > > > Adam > > Format->Edit Stylesheet... > > then paste and interpret the following cell: > > Cell[StyleData[All, "Printout"], > ShowAutoStyles->True, > ShowSyntaxStyles->True] > > That will fix things for that notebook. If you want to fix it for all notebooks > using that stylesheet on your system, then click the Install Stylesheet... > button and choose the like-named stylesheet. E.g., if you started by using the > Default.nb stylesheet, then install it with the name Default.nb. Perfect - thanks, John.