Re: Mathematica skill level snippet(s)

In my experience the students will rise to the occasion and learn what
they need to know in order to get the project done; so, unless they are
complete beginners, I don't think you need to worry too much as long as
you are around to answer questions. If they are complete beginners, then
a couple of hours of lecture followed by hands-on assignments should get
them there in short order.

Kevin