Re: Writing a graphic to a notebook, cont

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104702] Re: [mg104665] Writing a graphic to a notebook, cont
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at materials-sciences.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:48:43 -0500 (EST)

Weird,
Works for me now also. Something must of have happened to the open
notebook that a new morning fixed.
GF

John Fultz wrote:
  There's nothing fundamentally wrong with your NotebookWrite[] command, and it
worked for me.  If you're interested in pursuing why this didn't work, you'll
have to provide more context.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
User Interface Group