Re: Writing a graphic to a notebook, cont

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg104702] Re: [mg104665] Writing a graphic to a notebook, cont
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:48:43 -0500 (EST)

Works for me now also. Something must of have happened to the open
notebook that a new morning fixed.

John Fultz wrote:
  There's nothing fundamentally wrong with your NotebookWrite[] command, and it
worked for me.  If you're interested in pursuing why this didn't work, you'll
have to provide more context.

John Fultz
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.