Collaborative Filtering and Recommendation Systems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104799] Collaborative Filtering and Recommendation Systems
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:00:21 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,

I am interested in hearing whether people have implemented any aspects
of both Collaborative Filtering and Recommendation Systems in
Mathematica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recommendation_system

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaborative_filtering

let me know what your experience has been.  Off group is fine.

Thanks!

--David