Mathematica 7 under Wine

Does anyone here have some experience of running Windows Mathematica
7.0.1 under 64-bit Linux/wine (preferable KUbuntu).

I tried an experiment, which did not seem to work, but I was also having
some hardware problems on that machine, so I will not describe my
problems in detail.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk