Re: Import from web addresses fails
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104827] Re: Import from web addresses fails
- From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:26:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200910081149.HAA13464@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
I can guess that you got past this already. If not, all of these Import
 statements work for me. Another thing to try (to isolate if it
really is Import) is to download the files and them try to use Import
On Oct 12, 2:36 am, DrMajorBob <btre... at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> The addresses are correct and the files are there, I can click on the
> addresses and down load the files... but all the Imports fail.
> Is this a problem with my Mathematica install?
Prev by Date:
Re: Set::setps error? Twitter.m's OOP-like approach?
Next by Date:
time dependent surface data
Previous by thread:
Re: Plotting with dotted lines solved (Re:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Import from web addresses fails