Re: Re: Import from web addresses fails
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104872] Re: [mg104827] Re: Import from web addresses fails
- From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:04:10 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200910081149.HAA13464@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at yahoo.com
The problem came and went and came again, and I gave up on it.
The Mathematica databases, similarly. I get Missing so often, I rarely
bother with it.
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 03:26:33 -0600, divisor
<congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Bob:
> I can guess that you got past this already. If not, all of these Import
>  statements work for me. Another thing to try (to isolate if it
> really is Import) is to download the files and them try to use Import
> Roger Williams
> Franklin Laboratory
> On Oct 12, 2:36 am, DrMajorBob <btre... at austin.rr.com> wrote:
>> The addresses are correct and the files are there, I can click on the
>> addresses and down load the files... but all the Imports fail.
>> Is this a problem with my Mathematica install?
DrMajorBob at yahoo.com
Prev by Date:
Re: kernel crash with integrating the derivative of an
Next by Date:
Re: Re: How to Calculatelength of an Spline
Previous by thread:
Re: Import from web addresses fails
Next by thread:
time dependent surface data