Re: Displaying results in a column

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104915] Re: [mg104873] Displaying results in a column
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 05:54:17 -0500 (EST)

{expr1, expr2, ...} // Column

seems simpler

Bob Hanlon

---- AES <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote:

=============
I don't know if the following is legal or not or what dangers may lurk
within it, and I recognize that other more formal methods exist, but if
you just want to display a list (meaning the results from evaluating a
series of expressions in that list) as a series of individual lines, the
input syntax

{expr1, "\n"expr2, "\n"expr3, "\n"expr4, . . . }

seems to work just fine --  and could hardly be simpler to code.