Re: Mathematica 7 under Wine
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg104949] Re: Mathematica 7 under Wine
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:57:28 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On 11=D4=C210=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E77=CA=B101=B7=D6, David Bailey <d... at removedbailey.co.uk> wrote:
>> Does anyone here have some experience of running Windows Mathematica
>> 7.0.1 under 64-bit Linux/wine (preferable KUbuntu).
>> I tried an experiment, which did not seem to work, but I was also having
>> some hardware problems on that machine, so I will not describe my
>> problems in detail.
>> David Baileyhttp://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk
> Mathematica have Unix version. why wine?
Because although I would personally like to move to Kubuntu, my clients
use Windows, so I want to use exactly the same software as they do.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Mathematica skill level snippet(s)
Next by Date:
Re: Displaying results in a column
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica 7 under Wine
Next by thread:
Formatting Numeric Outpuit