Re: PolarPlot goes upto 1.2 on axis, not 1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg105119] Re: [mg105092] PolarPlot goes upto 1.2 on axis, not 1?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 03:36:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <23776586.1258717819053.JavaMail.root@n11>
Copy as Input Text and paste the explicit code into your posting. Otherwise you are asking responders to guess what you did. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ From: fo3nix [mailto:chrispoole at gmail.com] Hi guys, I am trying to polarplot a function like Sin[2 x]^2, from -Pi/2 to Pi/ 2, with polar ticks and gridlines enabled. Every time I do this, the vertical axis goes up to 1.2, not 1 --- is there any way to have this only go upto 1? (The function I'm plotting goes upto 1 only.) Cheers!