Re: problem about calling Mathematica in Fortran

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105251] Re: problem about calling Mathematica in Fortran
  • From: 董理 <dongli2020 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:13:22 -0500 (EST)

¶­Àí дµÀ:
> Hi all,
>
> I have written a C program to call FindFit succesfully, then I want to
> use it in a Fortran project. I have called the C function in Fortran
> program, and the compilation is ok with linking libML64i3.so. But when
> running the executable, it said the connection with MathLink failed.
> What is the problem? Any help is appreciated!
>
> Best regards,
>
> DONG Li

Hi all,

I forgot to paste the output:

"LinkConnect::linkc: -- Message text not found -- (LinkObject[p7f_shm,
1, 1])"

And I checked the document about "LinkConnect::linkc", it says:

"This message is generated by an attempt to access a MathLink connection
that is not active."

So why does MathLink connection is not active? Is it related to Fortran?

I realy need help!

Best regards,

DONG Li