problem about calling Mathematica in Fortran

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105252] problem about calling Mathematica in Fortran
  • From: 董理 <dongli2020 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:13:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I have written a C program to call FindFit succesfully, then I want to
use it in a Fortran project. I have called the C function in Fortran
program, and the compilation is ok with linking libML64i3.so. But when
running the executable, it said the connection with MathLink failed.
What is the problem? Any help is appreciated!

Best regards,

DONG Li