Re: ma-notebooks to nb-notebooks conversion

All my dissertation work was done in Mathematica 2.2, and I have been
able to convert all the .ma files to .nb.  I think I had also done
this a few years ago with Mathematica 5.  It was not seamless; when I
first opened it, the display was tiny, like everything was in 3 point
font.  Closing Mathematica and re-opening the notebook seemed to work.

I would not mind converting the files for you.

Daniel