Re: ma-notebooks to nb-notebooks conversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103724] Re: ma-notebooks to nb-notebooks conversion
  • From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 05:34:08 -0400 (EDT)

All my dissertation work was done in Mathematica 2.2, and I have been
able to convert all the .ma files to .nb.  I think I had also done
this a few years ago with Mathematica 5.  It was not seamless; when I
first opened it, the display was tiny, like everything was in 3 point
font.  Closing Mathematica and re-opening the notebook seemed to work.

I would not mind converting the files for you.

Daniel