Re: Using Mathematica with C++
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103733] Re: Using Mathematica with C++
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 05:35:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2009.10.03. 16:15, JK_Smiles wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to use some .dll-s in Mathematica, written in C++, compiled > with MSVC or MinGW's gcc compiler. > Is there any chance to do it? > [-- I figured out, borland C compiler was used at the examples in the > help; I compiled those with cl.exe or with gcc.exe, it didn't work.] > Read the docs on the MathLink API and take a look at the examples in SystemFiles\Links\MathLink MathLink allows writing functions in C or C++ that can be called from Mathematica. I am not sure what you are trying to say about the Borland compiler, what was it that you tried doing, and what "didn't work". Version 7 of Mathematica comes with support for both Microsoft's compiler and cygwin.