Re: Convert Graphics3D to Graphics2D. Is it possible?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103910] Re: Convert Graphics3D to Graphics2D. Is it possible?
- From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 06:37:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <5195164.1255174135806.JavaMail.root@n11> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12 Oct, 02:04, "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net > wrote: > Why isn't the regular output suitable for publication? It is a 2D image. I would like to have a Mathematica's Graphics2D-representation for having an ability to modify 2D-projections of 3D-objects. In my particular case, the curve to plot is very complex and I need extra large set of points for having the right representation. The generated vector plot has size tens megabytes. I would want to optimize the number of points in 2D-projection rather than in 3D because it is much more straightforward and simpler.