Re: Mathematica 7.01 and Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

I'm running the 7.0.1 on Snow Leopard. It hasn't quit on me yet but I
suspect that the kernel might actually be running in the background
and you need to kill it. Either that or there's some 'lock file' left
behind that tells a new kernel that an old kernel is still running.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful but I'll be on the lookout for this
issue.