Re: Mathematica 7.01 and Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103946] Re: Mathematica 7.01 and Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- From: Joel Reymont <joelr1 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:19:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm running the 7.0.1 on Snow Leopard. It hasn't quit on me yet but I suspect that the kernel might actually be running in the background and you need to kill it. Either that or there's some 'lock file' left behind that tells a new kernel that an old kernel is still running. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful but I'll be on the lookout for this issue.