- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103950] Re: trading
- From: "richard.wesley.todd" <richard.wesley.todd at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 13, 6:18 am, Joel Reymont <joe... at gmail.com> wrote: > Who is using Mathematica for trading and backtesting? I use it to help me develop technical indicators to support my trading. A few times, I've written posts involving my use of mathematica: http://www.movethemarkets.com/blog/tag/mathematica To date, it's just been various small investigations, and then I go on to pursue things in one of the programmable trading platforms. Soon, though, I plan to tie mathematica into ninjatrader via the .net/link API, and have it do the actual analysis. That's going to be great if it works out, since I won't have to prototype the idea and then implement it a second time by hand.