Re: Re: Mathematica 7.01 and Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103943] Re: [mg103929] Re: Mathematica 7.01 and Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
  • From: Jason Ledbetter <jasonbrent at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:18:39 -0400 (EDT)

I have recently started running into the same... In my case it seems to be
happening as a result of some interaction between Wolfram Workbench running
one instance of mathematica and my 'normal' mathematica session running.
It seems as though something isn't quite cleaning itself up sometimes.. I've
been able to recover w/o a reboot by manually killing all Mathematica
processes and restarting the application however.

-jbl