Code folding and wrapping using the input->code method?

Does anyone know how to make Mathematica both fold and wrap code
input?

I really like using the code input option (because it automatically
generates an autosave package for you, and I like the way it sets the
code off from the rest of your work in a notebook), but the lack of
folding and wrapping are driving me NUTS!

-RG