Re: How to format Superscript and Subscript for a symbol to the same vertical level??

[mg104217] How to format Superscript and Subscript for a symbol to the =
same vertical level??Thanks to all the replies.

And yes, it is on the palette as well.

Do not know how I overlooked it. I am but I am going to talk to my eye =
doctor right now.

--Nasser