Re: Opportunities and Player Pro

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg104389] Re: Opportunities and Player Pro
  • From: fd <fdimer at>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:17:40 -0500 (EST)

Well said.

It should be reminded to WRI cases such as Acrobat Reader, which has
widened the number of people who use Adobe products.

We considered to deliver some of our studies in Mathematica notebooks,
but because of licensing issues - basically to avoid forcing our
clients having to buy a Mathematica player pro license - I gave up the
idea. Were this not the case, we could have made this a standard for
delivering scientific reports with interactive material, something
that could potentially have turned Mathematica into a standard for
delivering this sort of documents, as it is the case with adobe
acrobat reader.