So i can ask questions via this mail? How to remove the time tag in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103286] So i can ask questions via this mail? How to remove the time tag in
  • From: UnderGround <underground at live.cn>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:01:31 -0400 (EDT)

I save the .srt file to .txt file,the import by mathematica.

How to delete the time tag ?

00:00:10,980 --> 00:00:12,780
it will not have gone though both slits.

And I'd reach my purpose through some other software,which can convert .srt to .lrc,.txt(automatically delete time tag)

I think it's easy,though I can't command now.

The information in the help is not enough for the list manuplation.

Such as delete cases,select,and so on,maybe I need more examples.

However,I'd like know more methods to solve the little problem.

Another question:

If I Import Chinese,the words may become messy code, and the same to save file as .pdf with some Chinese.

My system is windows RC 7100,English version,this font problem is my operating system's wrong or the mathematica's ?

Maybe I need more font packages,or correct configures.

Thanks a lot