Google Groups Posting Working Again

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103494] Google Groups Posting Working Again
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <sunfreeware at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:56:39 -0400 (EDT)

It appears that the ability to post to the
comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica newsgroup via the Google Groups web page
has been restored.  I have tested it and posts are getting back to me
for moderation.

This was a problem at Google that was affecting every moderated group as
far as I can tell.

Steve Christensen
Moderator