Home Edition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg103562] Home Edition
  • From: Clifford Nelson <cjnelson9 at verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:08:12 -0400 (EDT)

SynergeticsApplication7.nb (2 MB) - Mathematica Notebook at:

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/600/

is a Version 4.1 NoteBook that has everything I need in the
Initialization section. I had to add a semicolon after each Unprotect
statement in the Initialization section to get it to work right with
Mathematica Version 6.0. I think the whole NoteBook will work OK if you
manually add those two semicolons and click yes for the other changes to
upgrade to Version 6 or 7.

Will the Mathematica  4.1 NoteBook work with Mathematica 7 Home Edition?

http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematicahomeedition/

  Cliff Nelson