Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg108817] Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX
- From: Nicola Mingotti <n-no-mingotti at g-spam-mail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:02:43 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Sorry, the previous mail started by mistake. Thank you for all your suggestions. My case is the one decribed by David Reiss, I hope they fix this bug because it's a little boring. - I've already tried to reinstall Mathematica ... nothing happens, same behaviour. - I don't want to reinstall the whole os ! This is not an option. - In Mathematica starts that don't execute any single command even the Documentation Center doesn't run. And vice versa: when the first thing i try to do is opening the documentation center and it doesn't work then it means that no commands will run in the notebook ... i need to restart Mathematica. Thanks bye n.