Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109174] Re: Mathematica starts badly 1 time over 5 in OSX
- From: Nicola Mingotti <nico020978 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I think the problem has been fixed somehow, it's a week that mathematica starts well. Probabily it's OSX update ... or Wolfram updated my Mathematica without telling me. bye n. On 2010-04-01 13:02:43 +0200, Nicola Mingotti said: > Sorry, the previous mail started by mistake. > Thank you for all your suggestions. > My case is the one decribed by David Reiss, I hope > they fix this bug because it's a little boring. > > - I've already tried to reinstall Mathematica ... nothing happens, same > behaviour. > - I don't want to reinstall the whole os ! This is not an option. > - In Mathematica starts that don't execute any single command even the > Documentation Center doesn't run. And vice versa: when the first thing > i try to do is opening the documentation center and it doesn't work > then it means that no commands will run in the notebook ... i need to > restart Mathematica. > > Thanks > > bye > > n.