Context TimeSeries

Hello,

I would use KalmanFilter which needs TimeSeries Context.

      When I execute:
Needs["TimeSeries`TimeSeries`"]
      I get:
Get::noopen: Cannot open TimeSeries`TimeSeries`. >>
Needs::nocont: Context TimeSeries`TimeSeries` was not created when Needs was evaluated. >>
$Failed

      When listing the existing contexts:
Contexts["*Series*"]
{"Series`Private`", "System`SeriesDump`"}

I am a new kid in mathematica town and I'm using  student mathematica 7 version.

Can someone help please,

Thanks,

Belk;