10.6.3 and Home Edition crashes

I just recently updated to a new iMac and 10.6.3. A long, complex nb
with dynamic content and its own style sheet repeatedly crashes on me
when I am scrolling down the long notebook. Anyone else finding
problems with 10.6.3 and Home Edition?? I am concerned also that Home
Edition is strictly 32 bit and am running fully 64 bit. Thanks
andrew