Re: Running Mathematica code using DOS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg108859] Re: Running Mathematica code using DOS
- From: Maria Davis <arbiadr at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:45:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thanks a lot for your help I have tried MathKernel -noprompt -initfile file.m But as result, a window named "Mathematica 7 kernel" is opened , and it is empty. Unfortunately, the file is not run. Please can you help me? Thanks.