Finding order of all numbers in a Finite Field

Given a Galois field of size p (p being prime), how would I go about
getting a list of the order of each number in the field (0-(p-1))?

I have already read the docs about galois fields in the FiniteField
package (very nice), but I am having trouble finding information about
order calculation.

Thanks!