Re: convert txt to binary file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg108925] Re: convert txt to binary file
- From: jihane <jihane.ajaja at mail.mcgill.ca>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 03:21:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Math Forum
Thank you for all your replies. To give more details about my file: it is a file with numerical data, presented in 3 columns for x y and z axis. (they are acceleration measurements). My computer is a 64 bits machine with 8 GB of RAM. Why my file is that huge? well the measurements are done 1000 times per second. I can't ignore parts of the data. I need to analyze all of it. I don't think of any other useful detail I could provide. What I want to do with this data is do some basic calculations and generate a couple of plots. Thank you again for all the great help!