Formatting GraphicsRow/column

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109100] Formatting GraphicsRow/column
  • From: Rui <rui.rojo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:01:55 -0400 (EDT)

I can't find a way to format my output graphics/stuff in columns and
rows without giving the same width/height to all items. For example, I
have a thin graphic and a fat one and I want them one next to the
other.
In the documentation on GraphicsRow and GraphicsColumn says that's the
"default" behaviour, but I can't find a way to override it.
Row/Column seem to work, but Row is wrapping the fat graphic to the
next line if I zoom in, and that's now what I want.

Thanks for your help