Re: Pade Approximation (further generalizations?---feature request)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109171] Re: Pade Approximation (further generalizations?---feature request)
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:14:08 -0400 (EDT)

Another addition to the Pade Approximant function that would be very
useful would be the generalized Pade Approximant: these are Pade
Approximants that are based on more than one expansion point. I coded
this up many years ago for some work in Radar propagation analysis
(never published but I really should have...):

http://scientificarts.com/radar/radar/PadeMethod/index.html

more stuff on Radar is here...  which I really should do something
commercial with sometime....

http://scientificarts.com/radar/radar/index.html

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife