Re: How to make style sheet with header

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109193] Re: How to make style sheet with header
  • From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:52:24 -0400 (EDT)

It was pointed out to me that the code I sent last time got garbled...
hopefully this is a bit better:

SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[],
 DockedCells -> Cell[BoxData[GridBox[{{"Left", "Centered Title",
"Right"}}]],
   GridBoxOptions -> {GridBoxAlignment -> {"Columns" -> {{Left,
Center, Right}}},
     GridBoxItemSize -> {"Columns" -> {Scaled[0.15], Scaled[0.70],
Scaled[0.15]}}},
   "Title", FontSize -> 10, CellSize -> {100, 18}, Background ->
LightBlue,
   CellMargins -> {{0, 0}, {0, 0}}, CellTags -> "DockedTitle"]]

Simon