Re: Beta testers wanted for RootSearch package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109246] Re: Beta testers wanted for RootSearch package
  • From: "becko" <becko565 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 02:48:55 -0400 (EDT)

I think this is a great package. I could test the new package with some
stuff that I'm working now.

By the way, from time to time I get a warning from the current version of
the package (v1.4) that says you cannot set $MinPrecision to negative
Infinity. Looking at the package code I found a few places where this is
coded:

Block[{$MinPrecision=-\[Infinity]}, ....,etc.

Just thought I'd point that out.