Re: Formatting GraphicsRow/column

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109125] Re: Formatting GraphicsRow/column
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 04:07:37 -0400 (EDT)

I think you could use a Row, and then wrap the entire construction in a Pane
with a specified width to prevent row wrapping. For example:

Pane[Row[Table[Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2 \[Pi]}, ImageSize -> 300], {3}]],
  ImageSize -> {1000, 200}]

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Rui [mailto:rui.rojo at gmail.com]

I can't find a way to format my output graphics/stuff in columns and
rows without giving the same width/height to all items. For example, I
have a thin graphic and a fat one and I want them one next to the
other.
In the documentation on GraphicsRow and GraphicsColumn says that's the
"default" behaviour, but I can't find a way to override it.
Row/Column seem to work, but Row is wrapping the fat graphic to the
next line if I zoom in, and that's now what I want.

Thanks for your help