How can I make graphics unselectable?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109281] How can I make graphics unselectable?
  • From: axel <axel.kilian at hs-merseburg.de>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:51:38 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote a Manipulate based application in v7 which produces graphical
output. The Code is invisible, because I closed the cell and made the
cell brackets invisible. Now, If a user selects part of the graphical
output, a tooltip appears which says "double click to edit, CTRL-d for
tools". If the user tries to move the selected object, the cell
containing the code opens and becomes visible. This is undesirable.
How  can I avoid this, eg. make the graphics unselectable?
Thank you in advance, Gurus.