Re: cant free ram..
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109279] Re: cant free ram..
- From: Vince Virgilio <blueschi at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:51:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 19, 6:48 am, ValeX <rjovale at gmail.com> wrote: > i forgot to say that i have mathematica 6.03 and that to check the > used memory i use MemoryInUse MemoryInUse has not served me well---I consider it a toy. Not sure how it's working for you. But you might have to resort to some OS-level tool against the Mathematica process, as I did. For example, I follow MathKernel.exe resource use in Windows Task Manager or perfmon.msc. Vince Virgilio