Re: Easy way to label graphics grids?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109269] Re: Easy way to label graphics grids?
- From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:49:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: HPR <read at math.uvm.edu>
On 4/19/2010 5:59 AM, Ren=E9 Wuttke wrote: > Hey everyone, > > do you know if there is an easy way to label the rows and columns of a > GraphicsGrid? like this: > > Label A Graph Graph Graph > Label B Graph Graph Graph > Label C Graph Graph Graph > Label 1 Label 2 Label 3 The only way I really know how to do it is to stick in extra rows / columns for the labels. I'd like to have RowLabels and ColumnLabels as options for Grid and GraphicsGrid. -- Helen Read University of Vermont