Re: NDSolve cannot solve set of ODEs

I recommend that you define your equation and variable lists outside the NDSolve and check with

Complement[Cases[eqns, x_Symbol[t] -> x, Infinity] // Union, vars]

Bob Hanlon

---- "Istv=C3=A1n Zachar" <replicatorzed at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Alois and Simon for your typo-hunt, I've checked it thoroughly
(obviously not that thoroughly) for two days, and could not spot it : )
It indeed works now.
Istvan