Re: Experimental`NumericalFunction::dimsl

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109384] Re: Experimental`NumericalFunction::dimsl
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 04:02:34 -0400 (EDT)

On 4/23/10 at 3:50 AM, hays.joe at gmail.com (Joe Hays) wrote:

>I'm stumped with an error code I'm getting from FindMinimum after it
>runs for over 7 minutes. Its,
<error messages snipped>

>This is all I'm given. There is no documentation on this error and
>it seems odd that I'd get it so long after the function has already
>been executing. So, I'm completely stumped...

Yes, often reasons for the error messages are not immediately
obvious. And that is why you need to post the code that
generated the error messages when asking for help. With the
code, someone here likely can suggest a fix. Without the code,
all anyone one here can do is guess with little likelihood those
guesses will be relevant to your particular problem.