Re: Experimental`NumericalFunction::dimsl

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109388] Re: Experimental`NumericalFunction::dimsl
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 04:03:17 -0400 (EDT)

You are correct that we're rarely willing to wade through a lot of code,
and you're correct that it's not always necessary.

But frequently, it may be a lot of code, but it doesn't matter; I just
evaluate it, I get to the point where your error appears, and then I can
start sleuthing... without having to understand all your code.

And sometimes I _do_ wade through and understand all the code (out of
curiosity), and if so, I usually improve it. Not in your case,
necessarily... but often.

So... use your own judgment, of course.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com