Convex hull in 3D

I'm pretty sure that a few years ago I downloaded a function that Eric
W. wrote to compute the CH of some points in 3D. He intended it to be a
temporary solution because Mathematica has CH only for 2D. I can't find it now
and I need it. I have only a dozen or so random points and don't need
super speed.

Steve Gray