Convex Hull again

I found the ConvexHull.m file and am using it successfully. But I can't
seem to load or execute it automatically even though I put a copy in
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Mathematica\AutoLoad,
which contains a bunch of other .m files. I thought things in that
folder are loaded automatically when Mathematica starts. No?

Steve Gray