Re: A new graphic user interface

Helen,
> I only recently discovered that right-clicking in the Documentation
> gives an option to Open in New Window.

I am not sure I understand what you mean.
Right-clicking exactly where?
What new window do you get?

Mathematica 6+ documentation system is very efficient.
When I need to look it up I do:
F1 on a blank line/cell of my current nb and this brings up the main
page of the doc center in a new window

or

F1 right after a command which I need to learn better and this brings
up the command page of the doc center in a new window.

So in all cases a get a new window and I can quickly look up what I
need.

That's why I do not understand what you mean by "right-clicking..."