Re: A new graphic user interface
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111693] Re: A new graphic user interface
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Helen, > I only recently discovered that right-clicking in the Documentation > gives an option to Open in New Window. I am not sure I understand what you mean. Right-clicking exactly where? What new window do you get? Mathematica 6+ documentation system is very efficient. When I need to look it up I do: F1 on a blank line/cell of my current nb and this brings up the main page of the doc center in a new window or F1 right after a command which I need to learn better and this brings up the command page of the doc center in a new window. So in all cases a get a new window and I can quickly look up what I need. That's why I do not understand what you mean by "right-clicking..."